Have you seen the latest? The Headlines are everywhere. The New York Times claims, ”Planned Parenthood Videos Were Altered, Analysis Finds.” But when you actually read the article, there is absolutely nothing substantive to be found. It claims there were blocks of time omitted in the filming, perhaps as much as 30 minutes from two of the eight now-famous videos. These “omissions” were explained by the makers of the videos, The Center for Medical Progress, as “bathroom breaks and waiting periods,” which is completely understandable when we are talking about hours of filming.
In fact, the article actually admits that “according to the investigation [of just some of the damning videos], the reviewers could not determine the extent to which C.M.P.’s undisclosed edits and cuts distort the meaning of the encounters the videos purport to document.”
Was the New York Times counting on the fact that nobody would actually read the article? Probably.
The bottom line is this: This is an obvious attempt at diversion. “Bathroom breaks and waiting periods” do not eliminate hours of videos presenting the truth about Planned Parenthood not only making money off of the murder of untold thousands upon thousands of innocent pre-born children, but now they have been exposed as making more money off of the sale of these babies’ body parts or intact bodies, as I said in a previous blog post, like pieces of chicken.
Is it any surprise that the media has already begun this attempt to divert attention from the hours of damning video we have exposing Planned Parenthood? So what if this is against federal law (not to mention the moral law), right? The liberal media is absolutely fanatical when it comes to protecting Planned Parenthood and their “right” to murder babies.
But the good news is The Center for Medical Progress has many more hours of video yet to be released, and there will be many more of these videos with more damning evidence released over the next several months.
Folks, we simply cannot let this story die. We have to keep it alive by sharing it with everyone we can and however we can. These videos and this story is bringing attention to the brutality of abortion and it is shocking a large number of people, even those who have been avidly pro-abortion in the past, into re-thinking their position on the matter.
I recommend you go to www.lifenews.com to get the whole story. These guys are doing a fantastic job of separating the wheat from the chaff. Here’s a sample:
“The expose’ videos catching Planned Parenthood officials selling the body parts of aborted babies have shocked the nation. Here is a list of all eight:
- In the first video: Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood commented on baby-crushing: “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”
- In the second video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Mary Gatter joked, “I want a Lamborghini” as she negotiated the best price for baby parts.
- In the third video: Holly O’Donnell, a former Stem Express employee who worked inside a Planned Parenthood clinic, detailed first-hand the unspeakable atrocities and how she fainted in horror over handling baby legs.
- In the fourth video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Savita Ginde stated, “We don’t want to do just a flat-fee (per baby) of like, $200. A per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.” She also laughed while looking at a plate of fetal kidneys that were “good to go.”
- In the fifth video: Melissa Farrell of Planned Parenthood-Gulf Coast in Houston boasted of Planned Parenthood’s skill in obtaining “intact fetal cadavers” and how her “research” department “contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know we’re one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is the largest in the United States.”
- In the sixth video: Holly O’Donnell described technicians taking fetal parts without patient consent: “There were times when they would just take what they wanted. And these mothers don’t know. And there’s no way they would know.”
- In the seventh and perhaps most disturbing video: Holly O’Donnell described the harvesting, or “procurement,” of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA. “‘You want to see something kind of cool,’” O’Donnell says her supervisor asked her. “And she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.”
And they also have the eighth video in its entirety (over two hours long) that is beyond disturbing. In this eighth video in the series, Cate Dyer, CEO of “StemExpress,” laughs about how they purchase fully intact babies (that have been murdered by Planned Parenthood, of course). She laughs about warning those receiving the packages containing “intact cases” because they might be shocked when they open the box and see a dead baby intact. Watching this turned my stomach. This is beyond outrageous.
The good news is Scripture tells us “he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world” (I John 4:4). I John 5:4 tells us, “… this is the victory that overcomes the world, our faith.” And Phil. 4:13 declares, “[We] can do all things in Christ who strengthens [us].” All that has to happen is Catholics stand up and act like Catholics, and we can change this madness. We can change this nation in one generation.